Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Bukan x nak bagitahu tapi ..

Assalammualaikum ..
Ok hari ni I nak luah luah perasaan wa ni.
I sebenarnya ade problematic about nak bagitahu something tapi .. N buat senyap je.
Ye lah..
There is sometimes I needs to have a lot of thinking before tells someone any of my issues.
Like this days,I actually dah Menarik Diri dari my course in IPTA.so before I went to the university,I had applying pinjaman boleh ubah from ...
X yah lah bagitau pinjaman ape ye?
Then this pinjaman requires me to go to interview in order to see my potential and soft skills.Tau je lah dah masuk u ni manw boleh malumalu lagi.
Then when I menarik diri ni,a few days after I got that interview that should be I attend yesterday.
TAPI ..
Acaner ni??
Saya dah x de kat sane dah.
Oh lupe bagitahu,that interview had been held in that university.
N when I made decision to tarik diri,ade my family members says do what you want do alone after this,I will not gonna help you..
So I nak bagitahu my closed family TAPI ..
Hmmm...
So disebabkan ni,I jadi takut n waswas nak bgtahu dyorang especially this educational matters.
Tu jelahh  I bebel ok,Bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment