Sunday, March 22, 2015

Reminisce something hurts.

Assalammualaikum.
Today I want to suppress about something that really hurt happens to me before.
Do you ever happens when someone close to you always talking proud loudly around you about something that really hurt that you want to forget and they know about that something?It seems like they tends to saja saja talk about that whenever you with them and want to show that they win it.They can get whatever they want to get and you cant because of someone allows them but they never ever allows you.Its hurtful,you know?I really to talk about it,to just stop saying about it in front of me and just do it without me knowing as always yo do it.Just I cant because there someone allow them always favor and puji melambunglambung them and always talking bad to me.Everything I do is wrong and never be perfect.Everyday when they always praise them on what they are doing eventhough I do the same thing everyday,they never talk about it and said I didnt do anything and say I only eat and sleep,I may silent about it,but when they give them anythings that they want and most hurtful when they frequently talk about they did get to do it and I never ever get to do it,it really disappointed and maybe really unforgivable.That someone always says that she really want to become fair to everyone,always...but just says it didnt able enough when you are not do it.It also the reason why I always reject in cooperative with anyone,I feels like I always been rejected by everything.You ask me to always be together with them,but you dont care if they dont want me to be with them,otherwise you wrongs me no to be with them.you always see me wrongs,but do you ever see their wrongs?mirror yourself before you want to do anything on someone.and most important if you know that someone had hurt about something that being reject,why do you always proud act on something do you being accepted without thinking others feeling?Are you really that egoist?

No comments:

Post a Comment