Friday, August 24, 2012

SELAMAT HARI RAYA :)

assalammualaikum to everyone,
1STly,i just want to say SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all muslims,
hope this greeting not too late,
2NDly,i want to storystory about my HARI RAYA,
BEGINS with malam raye ,
my family and I went to my mom's village at 12 night .
then first raye , we , i mean my family and i , going to the nearer mosque to praying SOLAT SUNAT HARI RAYA,

my younger cousin,haha :)
then,we straight to my late's father village to celebrate it with my family in late father's side.
my older sister

my youngest sister with my uncle

my brother and my cousin

my family and my grandmother,i mean my late father's mother .

me .. xoxo

me again my wan


then,we going back to my mom's village to rest,
actually,x sempat to rest ponn,
then about 1pm,
we going to visit my cousin new house,
even he got a lot older to me,he is my cousin Dato' Johari,
because my mom is aunty to him ,even i think he older than my mom,
his house so big lahh , haha ..
trust me,i really feels awkward to stay in there .







for the 2nd days,we had tahlil ceremony at cemetery .
my family and i going to the my late father's grave at first .
then my late grandfather's , my mom's father .


tu je lahh kott that i could to tell .
malehh tulis panjangpanjang,karang boleh buat cerpen gak karang .
ok lahh ,bye and see you next time .

ps:ohh,forgot to tell ,mingu depan punya depan , im on spm's trial and my sister real upsr exam,pray for us ok to get pass with KEPUJIAN TERTINGGI to all subject we are taking,aminn!




No comments:

Post a Comment