Saturday, March 31, 2012

kem kepimpinan 2012,best and bad things ..

based on topic,i will  talk about an event that i had went today.
KEM KEMPIMPINAN or leadership camp .
i want to give OPINIONS about the best and bad things at this event.
WARNING!i'm just says based my opinion ok?
don't be hurt if i was done wrong ok ?
so first i want to tell about the BAD things,
1.THE PROGRAM IS QUITE BORING .dont get me wrong.it is just because i really tired plus sleepy.so that factors it makes bored.
2.THIS SPEECH IS QUITE LOUD .one of the motivator give our a speed in the loud pitch.you know,seems like MENENGKING or MENINGGI SUARA.maybe his gimmic to make our hear his motivate speech.but im quite terkejut when he talks like that.im kind of easy to be shocked.although,he had apologize to our if he ACCIDENTLY makes wrong.so,its not really the bad thing lahh.
3.THE IMPORTANT THING THAT MAKES ME REALLY ANGRY WHEN THE MOTIVATORS DO NOT GIVE A CHANCE FOR ME TO REPRESENT MY GROUP PRESENTATION.my group and i really hardwork do that paper work because we are excited to give the presentation.but they just stop the activity just we had not enough time.WHAT THE ....?haiisssyhhh !!
4.BECAUSE I HAD LATE TO RIDE THE BUS, I HAD TO STANDS UP.IT REALLY HORRIFIC,YOU KNOW?kalau takat naik bas tu x pe,ni TERPAKSA BERDIRI DAN MEMBELAKANGI PELAJAR2 LELAKI TERMASUK LAHH ....(X PAYAH LAHH BGTAU SAPE) OTHERS WILL SAY JATUH SAHAM,BUT I SAID JATUH MARUAH AKU SEBAGAI MUSLIMAH ! REALLY,ITS THE WORST THINGS!


OK BEST THING PULAK:
1.I GET KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ~LEADERSHIP~ AND THE COMMUNITY COLLEGE .maleh terang lebih2,korang paham lahh sendiri bila dah merasa g kem kepimpinan .
2.I GET CLOSE TO THE OTHER PREFECT.tp bkan sume orang and bkan ..(x perlu ckap jugak siapa)
3.I REALLY  LOVE IT BECAUSE I COULD LOOK FOR THE 'SPECIAL' THING.ye lahh selalu x jumpe 'SPECIAL THING" tu kat sekolah.so tengok lame2 benda tuhh.ACTUALLY,ALL THE TIME THE MOTIVATORS GIVE ME AND OTHERS PREFECT THE SPEECH,I THINK I CANNOT HEAR THEM AT ALL BUT I JUST KEEP ON EYE ON THAT SPECIAL THINGS .HAHA,GATAL!XPE SEKALI SEKALA APE SALAH NYE.

TU JE LAHH PANDANGAN SAYE UNTUK PROGRAM KEM KEPIMPINAN.SUKE X SUKE,SAYA DAH PEGI DAH JUGAK!ALHAMDULILLAH,SAYE PEGI DAN BALEK DENGAN SELAMAT .

NI GAMBAR MY GROUP FOR CENDERAHATI UNTUK KORANG KERANA RAJIN BACE MY BLOG .





















No comments:

Post a Comment