Saturday, February 11, 2012

SEDEHH n SADISS !

assalammualaikum ,
actually this week im reallyreally busy ,
but i ve take advantage dis SENGGANG time to blogging ,
huhu ,
and about the TITLE ,
i want to talk about my frustration on school this week ,
not on school but abou the BUSYness at school ,
STRESS!!?
u know why ?
let me tell you .
FIRST ,
on wednesday ago , i had to give command to all the student ,
what are really shame ?
u know my school had about THOUSAND MORE pupils ,
and i have to give command to ALL of them ?
i never been had the LOUD speak to my schoolmate all this time ,
and now i had to MENJERIT to all .
adehh dan sadess !

THEN ,
i have a one day segment GURU PENYAYANG on thursday .
this really!
u know .
the teachers had to show their 'LOVE' to us .
and i reaaly can see how the hypocrite face of them ,
this is as proven ,
ON THURSDAY ,

ON FRIDAY ,

hah,this is i mean !
really !
and most stress ,
i also had to pretend to be the nicest to them ,
huhhh?

FINAL ,
about 3 hours ago is SATURDAY ,
and SATURDAY,
that suppose to be my weekend destroy ,
by the CUTI GANTI ,
haisyyhhh!
kalau sekolah tp habis dalm pukul 12 lebih ,its okayy!
BUT IT WAS OVER ON 2.30 pm !
reallly !
haissyhh .
this is was my looking on that day .

really , cannot stand on see the books again .

and this my acts when i got home ,

dahlah i ve got the tragedy that morning , u know what ? this ,

this is me on this morning,and i got crush something on the road ,

this is i mean ,COW DUNG ,euwwwww!
this is the bad weekend for me . and i hope the better soon .and today morning about 7 am soon, i have to wake up for my tuition haisyyhh.i'm really stress!!
ps:SPM fever lahh kot ? and ujian dari Allah s.w.t  to make u realize that u are SPM candidate this year and you are going to a adult now , ok ?so ,be patient ? bak kate orang Allah xkan bg ujian yg kite x mampu hadapi melainkan kalo kite yg berfikir kite x mampu menghadapinya .




No comments:

Post a Comment