Saturday, November 27, 2010

i needZ the braces!

today actually i want to talk about my teeth,
my teeth was so horrible,
its look like jongang terlampau,
my appoinment wif a dentist to tampal my tooth was actually not done,
but i always skip the appoinment b'coz my mother was very busy of her works,
and i don't to terrible her and i never ask her about the appoinment,
the last my appoinment since one year ago, haha,
but this not i want to talk here,
i just want to wear braces!
i think i should ask this year coz i could make up that last next year,
urmmmphh,PERFECT!
but what should i do to ask my mum about this?
i just don't want to terrible her,,
hurrrrrggghhh!
i think i should slowly talk to her about this,
i don't want to ask the braces next year,
b'coz actually i planned to move out to the sekolah berasrama next year,
so it maybe had difficulty over there,
you want to look my horrible teeth?
this is my monster teeth,,

No comments:

Post a Comment